Real-time SMS messaging in Slack.
Communicate in real-time with your customers directly in Slack.
Answering a customer question is a Slack message away.
Bring your customer conversations to Slack, where you and your team can collaborate and respond quickly & efficiently, without switching to other applications.
- Never miss a customer message again.
- Get real-time SMS notifications in Slack and respond to customers directly from the Slack thread.
- Get everyone involved in customer support.
- Enable anyone in your team to respond to customer messages via dedicated Slack channels.
- Provide a seamless customer experience.
- Your customers can reach you on their preferred channel, and you can respond from Slack, where you're already working.
Never miss a time-critical SMS message again.
Have your team stay connected to partners, vendors, and services, even when you're away from your phone. You can receive SMS messages from any sender.
- Time-critical notifications.
- Receive order updates, appointment reminders, and other time-critical messages.
- Avoid bottlenecks.
- Don't rely on a single phone number to receive messages, share messages with everyone in your team.
- Receive SMS messages from any sender, including short codes, toll-free numbers, and international numbers.
We have worked with
Manage SMS messaging in Slack
Supercharge your SMS communications
Pay-as-you-go pricing, unlimited features, and a
free trial make it easy to get started.
Only pay for active phone numbers and any received or sent messages.
Compatible with most providers
Compatible with Amazon, Google, SendGrid and many others.
Get peace of mind knowing that your SMS messages are never stored on our servers.
Get the power of unlimited phone numbers, text messages, and Slack channels.
Respond to messages
Easily answer senders, acknowledge messages, and reply to alerts with in-thread replies.
Free 14-day trial
Evaluate SMS to Slack risk-free for 14 days. Cancel anytime.
We value your data and are committed to keeping it safe and secure, our knowledge of security and its importance to your work runs deep.
We follow industry best practices, so security is baked right into our product and regular development processes.
Data in transit runs entirely over SSL. Data at rest is encrypted with AES 128/256. Billing information is entirely managed by our PCI-compliant payments provider.
We are committed to highly available infrastructure. It runs on fault-tolerant systems and backups are made daily.
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions about SMS to Slack. If you have a question that isn't answered here, please email us. We're happy to help!
- How does it work?
- Once you install SMS to Slack and configure billing, you can create a phone number and associate it with a Slack channel. When someone sends a text message to that number, it will post to the channel.
- Which Slack messages will be sent via SMS?
- Only replies to a thread initiated by an incoming SMS will be sent to the original sender via SMS. Any other Slack messages in the channel are ignored.
- How long can I try the service?
- SMS to Slack offers a 14-day free trial. After the trial period, you will start a billing cycle and be charged on that day starting in the following month. We will send you a reminder before your trial ends.
Get started now!
“Set this up in a few minutes and now our homeowners
can just text into a Slack channel.”
— Stefan St. Marie